- Stiles, J., Kar, A., Lee, J. and Miller, H.J. (in press). Lower volumes, higher speeds: Changes to crash type, timing, and severity on urban roads from COVID-19 stay-at-home policies. Transportation Research Record.
- Stiles, J., & Smart, M. J. (2020). Working at home and elsewhere: Daily work location, telework, and travel among United States knowledge workers. Transportation, 1-31. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11116-020-10136-6
- Stiles, J. (2020). Strategic niche management in transition pathways: Telework advocacy as groundwork for an incremental transformation. Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions, 34, 139-150. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eist.2019.12.001
- Stiles, J., & Andrews, C. (2019). Powers of Division:“Smart” Spaces as Controlling Workplace Activity Fragmentation. Annals of the American Association of Geographers, 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1080/24694452.2019.1672519
- The geography of occupations: Some neighborhoods will suffer more than others under COVID-19, Jonathan Stiles, Planetizen
- The Pandemic Put an End to Rush Hour. What Happens Now?, Aarian Marshall, Wired
- Stiles, J. (2017). Community-Owned Transport. Journal of Urban Technology 24(4), 137-141. https://doi.org/10.1080/10630732.2017.1385915